Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Here, Meyer shows his encouragement



Green Power Juicer and blender


Mönchengladbach - "Typically, Borussia. Fantastic stadium, not an organization, "complained a visitor in a pub opening, standing before the closed fan shop. 1500 came to the four new-look shopping.
Veteran Tomas Galasek could be the first to the turf - in a group of twelve 35 minutes before the announced start of Exercise 15.30 clock. Logan Bailly, Dante and Paul Stalteri completed with the second half of the cadre, first one unit in the weight room. The followers persevered in klirrrender cold to watch over our passports and exercises. Borussia new hope then wrote busily signing autographs. Then stood before Hans Meyer's new boost to confidence.
"Celebrates I'm happy to play in the Bundesliga and help you through my experience," said midfield engine Galasek.Stalteri (Masters 2004, Bremen, Germany) as a legal defender his comeback: "Borussia at the signings on the Defensive focus and expected us to stabilize the defense. I trained in Tottenham over and now four weeks time to prepare myself with Gladbach. After that I will be 100-percent ready. "
Defender Dante ( "The football language everyone can understand") agreed initially in English and French, but will quickly learn German: "I will bring the experience from Brazil, France and Belgium, saw Borussia as a giant challenge. I'm not afraid that it will be worse, and would help it get better. "
The new number 1 Bailly says: "I am come to give my best and to stabilize the defense. As an offensive Torwarttyp I play with in an offensive team like acting. "
Read also: Neuville gets new contract> Ur-Gladbach Kalle Pflipsen: "Borussia desperately needs> Help