Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Borussia goalkeeper carousel rotates

Mönchengladbach - Borussia With the goalie carousel rotates at a faster rate than ever:
Logan Bailly went as a clear number one in the season, but broke on the 8th July, midfoot, so since it took Christofer Heimeroth.
Always sat on the bench so far Frederic Löhe. But looking at the Regionalliga kick in Saarbruecken, the red card.
"After a corner kick gave me my opponent hit on the hand. I asked him what it's. Then he insulted me and I pushed and pushed him aside, what the referee interpreted as assault me. It was unnecessary of me and I need to learn from it ", there are Loehe ruefully.
The 20-year-old is therefore closed for the next two Bundesliga matches. This now moves on with Marc-Andre ter Stegen number four most Moenchengladbach goalkeeper goalie carousel. The 17-year-old will sit in Nuremberg on Saturday for the first time with the professionals on the substitutes bench.
"I'm really happy, now in the Bundesliga to be there. So fast I did not expect it, "beams the Under-17 European Championship. Coach Michael Frontzeck trust the Bubi-Keeper to jump into cold water to easily:
"The boy left a good impression. I hope that Heimeroth hurt, but when it happens, I would have no problems putting him into the goal. "